Dcondo Groovy Condo KJ place dorm list news

อยากให้เอแบคมีการสอบเข้าหรือคัดกรองมากขึ้น

• 3 Replies

Minimeminime

ไม่รุว่า ผู้ใหญ่เข้าดูเว็บนี้ รึเปล่า แต่รู้สึกว่า ตอนนี้ มอ เรา ด้อยค่า ลง อย่าง ยิ่ง และ ไม่สามารถ แข่ง กับ นศ จาก มรัฐ หรือ ม อินเตอร์ อื่นได้เลย เราผลิต นักศึกษา ออกมาหลายคน คุณภาพ ไม่เพียงพอ, เกณฑ์ การ retire ก็ต่ำเกินไป เข้า ก็ง่ายไป ผมยกตัวอย่าง มหิดลอินเตอร์ เขา ให้ออก เลย ถ้า ได้ D หรือ C ติดกันหลายวิชา และ ไม่สนว่า เกรด ต่ำ สองหรือเรียน intensive แล้วไม่ผ่านคะแนนพื้นฐาน อีก อย่าง อยากให้ มหาลัย มี การบังคับทุกคณะต้องทำวิจัย เพราะ เป็นหลักใน การ ทำงานจริงได้ดีมาก และ เป็น การสร้างภาพลักษณ์ รวมถึงส่งผลต่อการเลื่อนการจัด อันดับมหาลัยด้วย ซึ่งคนส่วนมากดูตรงนี้เวลาเลือกที่เรียน
คือ ผมตอนนั้นสอบ ติด มรัฐ แต่มาเรียน ที่นี่ด้วยความเชื่อมั่น ใน ม อย่างมาก ถึงกับทิ้ง ม รัฐ นั้น แต่ระยะหลัง มหาลัย ตกต่ำมากครับ ทั้งการจัดอันดับทั้งการ ที่นักศึกษา ที่เรียน ไม่ได้มาตรฐาน สามารถจบได้เยอะมากขึ้น เนื่องจาก รีเอ็นเทอร์ได้ และ ไม่ต้องได้เกรดมากนัก แต่เรียนกัน 5-8 ปี ก็จบ ซึ่ง เราไม่ควรปล่อยคนที่ใช้เวลาขนาดนั้นจบได้
ผมว่ามันตลกมากที่เราปล่อยให้เกิดเรื่องอย่างนี้ ผมเกรงว่าในที่สุดแล้ว ม จะ ค่อยเสื่อม และ ในที่สุดก็จะ ไม่มีคนเรียนในทีสุด ซึ่ง จะกระทบภาพลักษ์ คนที่จบไปแล้วด้วย
เริ่มมีการ พูดกันใน โซเชียลแล้ว ว่า ภาษาเด็กที่นี่ไม่ได้ดีจริง สู้ มหิดลอินเตอร์ จุฬา อินเตอร์ ไม่ได้ บางทีสู้เด็กภาค ปกติเขายังไม่ได้เลย ซึ่งจริง ผมเจอ กับตัวเอง เด็ก อาร์ท อิ้งเราพูดได้ ตะกุกตะกักมาก ในขณะที่ เด็ก บีบีเอ มธ พูดได้เหมือนเรียนอินเตอร์มาเลย, เราควรบังคับสอบ toefl ทุกคนก่อนจบรึเปล่า?
ผมจึงอย่างขอให้เกิดการเปลี่ยนแปลงต่างๆขึ้น ใน ม. และ อาจจะต้องถึงขั้น เปลี่ยน Brot เพราะ ม ต้องการคนรุ่นใหม่ที่มีสายตากว้างไกลกว่านี้

531alumni

ABAC is a private university and they would concern about the profit for sure.

Don't worry when you are in 3rd or 4th year about 50% of students decreased due to transferring to others.
When I was in 1st year 1st Sem - 1/5 in classes were mostly foreigners, I was totally shocked and realised when I was in 3rd year upward, only 2 - 3 foreign students were in each class.

They want you to fail and get the moneys from you to build a tall buildings but the quality or services that provide to students are getting low and low.
- Unfriendly & Unsupported staffs and teachers.
- Everything is expensive such as foods, stufffs and in - out dorms.

Don't worry, the ratio of foreign students come to study at ABAC getting low and low each years. Finally, Brother Bancha is just a decent man with snooby and egoistic minded, will not care for others as long as he can build his dream empire like Wat Thumakrai.

Imgaine, he shifted the school to a very rural areas like Jungle. He made a wrong decision honestly. Nobody wants live there and many celeb students even transferred to Ram Inter or Bangkok School of Managemnt to obtain a UK degree.

Minimeeeee

I know the point that they need profit but they need to concern more about it's fame and ranking as well because people select A university from it's fame and ranking. Havard is also private and need money but they can filter qualified student and make a huge profit at the same time.
I dont think the way that abac is doing, is correct, if abac need that much profit, it can accept all people like they are doing but they need to filter students before graduation. For ex,  students have to submit toelfl or  jlpt, or french test score of at least 550 before grad, or to submit gmat score before grad. So, we cant eliminate those suckers from this university
Otherwise, those rich suckers who spent 5-8 years of graduation with nothing in their brain but tutor sheets, will enter to working life without qualified  knowledge and skills ( i saw many arts student cant speak english properly but a girl from bba thai program at tu can speak fluently, some abac grads can't even do easy organizational mathmetic test, moreover, those who graduated from third language departments, cant speak or translate those languages at all, so funny)  and then they will defame this university and then ranking will be dropped ( happening) and then, no one wants to come to study here anymore, and then abac will lose profit forever, and it will also affect those who graduated already because no organization wants to accept abac students
The point is we need to change the head of university to a new one
The old one is retarded alredy and wating for his retirement, he really does nothing but keeps the system that Bro martin set up 50 years ago, goes on.

FreaKin

• Professor Member
I know the point that they need profit but they need to concern more about it's fame and ranking as well because people select A university from it's fame and ranking. Havard is also private and need money but they can filter qualified student and make a huge profit at the same time.
I dont think the way that abac is doing, is correct, if abac need that much profit, it can accept all people like they are doing but they need to filter students before graduation. For ex,  students have to submit toelfl or  jlpt, or french test score of at least 550 before grad, or to submit gmat score before grad. So, we cant eliminate those suckers from this university
Otherwise, those rich suckers who spent 5-8 years of graduation with nothing in their brain but tutor sheets, will enter to working life without qualified  knowledge and skills ( i saw many arts student cant speak english properly but a girl from bba thai program at tu can speak fluently, some abac grads can't even do easy organizational mathmetic test, moreover, those who graduated from third language departments, cant speak or translate those languages at all, so funny)  and then they will defame this university and then ranking will be dropped ( happening) and then, no one wants to come to study here anymore, and then abac will lose profit forever, and it will also affect those who graduated already because no organization wants to accept abac students
The point is we need to change the head of university to a new one
The old one is retarded alredy and wating for his retirement, he really does nothing but keeps the system that Bro martin set up 50 years ago, goes on.

TU นี่คือธรรมศาสตร์ใช่มั้ย...  ผมเห็นด้วยว่าเด็กเอแบคหลายคนภาษาอังกฤษแย่จริงแหละ

แต่ที่บอก TU fluently ผมก็ไม่เคยเจอนะ
แล้วอยากถามว่า ที่บอกว่า Fluent หนะคุณหมายถึงอะไร? ถ้าพูดแบบพังๆ structure ผิดๆ pronunciation ผิดๆ บ้าๆบวมๆ ยังไม่ต้องรวมไป ถึง accent นะ
ถ้าเป็นแบบนั้น ไม่นับว่ามี fluency นะ