Duration: 16 November 2009 – 25 December 2009
Martin de Tours School of Management students are advised to declare your MAJOR now; otherwise you will NOT be allowed to register major courses next semester without the approval from your prospectic chairperson.
**Late submission will not be accepted**
Students should satisfy the following requirements:
– Completed at least 55 credits, including 2/2009
– Satisfy the GPA requirements of your desired major
Major declaration procedures are as follow:
1. Print your unofficial transcript at SM116. (A photocoy is acceptable.)
2. Please pick up a major declaration form, availble at D6 (Huamak Campus) pt at MSM 0201 (Suvarnabhumi Campus) and fill all the required information in the declaration form.
3. After you have filled all the necessary information and attached the unofficial transcript, submit your documents at MSM 0201 or D6. Please tear the bottom of the form with the approved signature and keep it as evidence.
For further information, please contact MSM 0201 or D6.
Huamak Campus D6 -> Tel: 02-300-4543-62 Ext 1125, 1138
Suvarnabhumi Campus MSM 0201 -> Tel: 02 723-5137
Note: Please come back and check after 2 working days. If approved, please tear the ticket from the declaration form as evidence.