Withdrawal via Internet 2/ 2011
ข้อมูลสำคัญในการดรอป เทอม 2/ 2011
January 26 – March 9 ,2012
Please follow the rules and guidelines below before proceeding with withdrawal. Once completed, modifications are possible within Withdrawal period. You do not have to complete withdrawals at one time.
- Period for course(s) withdrawal is January 26 – March 9,2012 (17.00).
- English courses can be withdrawn.
- First year, first semester (542 and 543xxxx) cannot withdraw 100% of courses enrolled 3credits minimum must be enrolled , attended and final exams taken.
- Nursing Science, Communication Arts and Bio Technology students must contact their Faculty office for withdrawal matters.
- The system will forbid you from withdrawing incorrectly.
- Non-credit courses may be withdrawn.
Examination Debarnment (less than 80% attendance) and withdrawal results will be available on March 12, 2012 by login to www.eai.au.edu (Information Pool) Menu Study Information -> Debarnment and Withdrawal.
All students are required to check the Withdrawal and Debarnment Results via www.au.edu before Final Examination Period begins.
** Between Final Examination Period (Mar19 – 31,2012) for those who did not appear for Final Exam and have permission from their Dean or the Subject Chairperson, submit petition at Office of the University Registrar, Martin de Tours Hall, Window 3,(Huamark Campus) or SM116, St.Michael's Hall (Suvannabhumi Campus)
** No withdrawals for anyone who has entered the Exam Room.